Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Mix - Music for your beautiful ears: M-2011

Today I took some tracks I've been listening to lately and tried to mix them into a 1-hour compilation. I'm not a professional DJ, but I think it went pretty decent. I used Traktor Pro, and it worked like charm. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did doing it. For your beautiful senses: M-2011 Mix by The King of Senses. Enjoy!
PS: There's a limited number of downloads....so Hurry up!







Track List:

1.- Rain of Gold (French Horn Rebellion Remix) - Young Empires
2.- I Am The Beat (Treasure Fingers Remix) - Señor Stereo
3.- Invisible Light (House of Stank Remix)- Scissor Sisters
4.- Holidays (Sam Sparro and Golden Touch Remix) - Miami Horror
5.- I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) - Likke Li
6.- Spaceship (EDX Remix) - Benny Benassi Ft. Kelis & APL & Jean-Baptiste
7.-  Take Me Over (Flight Facilities Remix) - Cut Copy
8.- Inviters (Lipelis & Simple Symmetry Remix) - Pompeya
9.- You Can Dance (Gemini Club Remix) - Chilly Gonzales
10.- Hot Mess (Duck Sauce Remix) - Chromeo
11.- Metropol (Original Mix) - Christoph Andersson
12.- Bad Gal feat Robyn - Savage Skulls
13.- Don't Turn The Lights On (Christina Martin Remix) - Chromeo

1 comment:

  1. lol..good job. Reminds me of the days I played around with fruity loops.

    ReplyDelete